This was great! Ben requested it be added to our "once every two weeks rotation". I didn't know he realized I did that! :)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (I left this out and didn't even notice the need for it)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 small can corn with diced peppers (Mexi-corn)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 8-oz tub of cream cheese with chive and onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 oz. egg noodles, cooked and drained
Cook onions and ground beef in large saute pan until beef is no longer pink. Drain beef. Add taco seasoning, water & corn to beef in pan and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Add cream cheese & shredded cheddar and cook until heated through and cheese melts. Toss with cooked noodles.
This makes a ton!