This is so good and so EASY!! It is a good twist on farmiliar flavors.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package au gratin potatoes
- 1 can whole kernal corn, undrained
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- shredded cheddar cheese to top
- Cook beef until brown, drain fat.
- Stir in the potatoes, contents of sauce mix, corn, tomatoes, milk, water, and taco seasoning.
- Transfer to a baking dish
- Cover and bake at 350 for 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake another 5 minutes until melted.