This is another good one! On a message board I go to, it is commonly known as "crack chicken"!
- Chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 8 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 teaspoon soy sauce
- Mix everything but the chicken.
- Heat oil in large skillet and add chicken. Cook until lightly browned
- Remove chicken
- Heat the sauce in the pan over medium heat
- Add chicken and bring to a hard boil
- Reduce heat and simmer fro 15-20 minutes.
This is good over rice, but we usually just serve with sides like mashed potatoes (to soak up the rest of the sauce). This has a good kick to it!