October 05, 2008

West of the Pecos Pasta

I got this recipe from a family friend and dumbed it down for an easier dinner...a lot. If you ever want the more complex recipe, let me know! It reminds Ben of his mom's goulash. I've never had goulash, so I don't know, but either way we both love this!

Ingredients:
- Butter for skillet
- 1lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 pkg of noodles
- Cheddar cheese

Directions:
- Melt butter, add meat, onion, pepper, chili powder, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Cook until brown
- Add soup, corn, tomatoes and simmer (it says to simmer 30 minutes. I simmer as long as I can before I get bored!)
- Cook pasta
- Combine pasta and mixture in a casserole dish an top with cheese
- Bake at 350 for 2o minutes

No comments: