This is one of Ben's favorites. He requests this often when he's craving a buffalo chicken sandwich from hooters!
- Chicken breasts (up to a pound or however many sandwiches you want to make!)
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
In a small saucepan over low heat, mix together everything but the chicken. Let this mixture simmer, stirring occasionally. Pour over chicken (cut into stripes) and bake at 375 for 20 mintues or until cooked through.
Serve on buns with ranch dressing, bacon and cheese! YUM!!!